Blue Mystery Powder
Friends, we need your help solving this mystery. Our friend Jerry reported an accumulation of this mysterious blue powder around the doors of his 2016 Subaru Outback. According to Jerry:
- The blue mystery powder shows up randomly and has happened on all four fenders/doors. Normally by the front wheels.
- It is a powder. It wipes off easily.
- Does not seem to be related to windshield-wiper fluid use.
- Does not seem to be the result of an abrasion, since it wipes off and comes back.
- The car has never been repainted.
- The car has had a recent brake job.
- Jerry says the only “out of the ordinary” driving he’s done lately is to go camping, and his daily drive takes him past a construction site.
Jerry says the only “out of the ordinary” driving he’s done lately is to go camping, and his daily drive now takes him past a construction site.
Do you know what the blue mystery powder is? We’d welcome your thoughts on the matter. Contact us here through the website, or on the corresponding thread on our facebook page. We’ll see you on the road!